- Licensed Realtor since 1998. Broker since 2001.
- Was Principal Broker and Owner of Coldwell Banker Advantage Realty with 10 Branch offices and 300+ agents 2001 - 2008
- 2008 to present Designated Executive Broker for Coldwell Banker RPM Group and supervise 30+ agents
- Served on Little Rock Realtors Board of Directors 2004 - 2014, President in 2008. Continue to serve and/or Chair committees
- Little Rock Realtors, Realtor of the Year in 2010
- Served on South Central Arkansas Board of Directors 2013 - 2015. Continue to serve and/or chair several committees
- 2016 South Central Arkansas Realtor of the Year
- Served on CARMLS Board of Directors 2009 - 2018, President in 2014
- Served on Arkansas Realtors Board of Directors from 2011 to present. Continue to serve on/chair multiple committees
- 2016 Arkansas State Realtor of the Year
- National Association of Realtors Committee member 2015 to present
- Arkansas Real Estate Foundation Board of Directors 2009 to present. Currently Vice President.
- 2015 to present Arkansas Real Estate Commission Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- Graduate Realtor Institute Designation (GRI)
- Short Sale Foreclosure Specialist (SFR)
- E-Pro Designation
- Completed classes for Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
_ Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Certified
- Volunteer and raise money for Habitat for Humanity, Special Olympics & Hearts and Homes
Experience in working with New Construction, Residential re-sale, first time home buyers, raw land, subdivision lots and some commercial.
Hobbies include: Reading, hiking, traveling and dogs